{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: Mr. Methane <$BlogMetaData>


Saturday, March 08, 2008

Mr. Methane

He's even in tune:


I am speechless. . .the only sound is that of the tears running down my cheeks. This man is a walking talking "fart joke" - hold your nose and watch him work:






Yes, ladies and gents, he does have a website!

Labels: ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 Comments:

Blogger Stan Matuska said...

I must say, I am impressed and infartuated! I haven't laughed so hard in a long time, I nearly crapped my pants but only a fart came out! I may have to buy his video for my son for Christmas.

title="comment permalink">March 09, 2008 2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gotta hope that studio was well ventilated.

But, there's nothing new under the sun -- he's following in the footsteps (the fartsteps??) of Le Petomane:

http://www.straightdope.com/classics/a1_394.html

title="comment permalink">March 11, 2008 6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();