{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: Friday Nite Retro <$BlogMetaData>


Friday, March 07, 2008

Friday Nite Retro

Welcome to yet another edition of Friday Nite Retro, the weekly blog-isode that answers the question "Am I REALLY that old" with a resounding "YES"! And, for those of us that really ARE that old, tonight's artist needs no introduction. But that never seems to stop me. . .I give you. . .Neil Young:


For What it's Worth


Hey Hey My My


Cinnamon Girl


Southern Man


Ohio


Heart of Gold


Old Man


Rockin' in the Free World


Harvest Moon


Long May You Run

Labels: , , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 Comments:

Blogger Vic DeMize said...

What? No running commentary on his life and career? No little-known facts or obscure band references?

John, yer slippin'!

title="comment permalink">March 09, 2008 10:11 AM  
Blogger John Good said...

I'm TIRED! =) YOU fill in the blanks!! =)

title="comment permalink">March 09, 2008 7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();