{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: Tales from an advice columnist <$BlogMetaData>


Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Tales from an advice columnist

Letters such as this just have to make it all worthwhile to be an advice columnist! The "younger hipper co-workers" had to be damn near peeing their pants over this one!








Bob & Tom pay homage

Labels: ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

5 Comments:

Blogger billie said...

omg!!! i am crying here!!!!! :0 i laughed for 10 minutes- thanks :)

title="comment permalink">March 05, 2008 10:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMFG..I listen to Bob and Tom every time I am in my car in the morning. ;)

title="comment permalink">March 05, 2008 11:00 PM  
Blogger Stan Matuska said...

Ohhhh, now I get it. Because they look like camel toes! I always wondered what camel tows were. I thought they were a ride. LOL

title="comment permalink">March 06, 2008 7:52 AM  
Blogger Parson said...

Stan, in some ways they are a ride.

title="comment permalink">March 06, 2008 5:43 PM  
Blogger Blueberry said...

Hilarious newspaper clip! And I really miss Bob and Tom. They took them off the air here and replaced with something local. Now I just listen to NPR in the morning. That's a big difference.

title="comment permalink">March 07, 2008 7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();