{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: New Survey: McCain loses to either Dem <$BlogMetaData>


Thursday, March 06, 2008

New Survey: McCain loses to either Dem

Obama fares slightly better:

SurveyUSA has conducted over 30,000 interviews in all fifty state to compile a nationwide general election preview. Both Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton beat out John McCain for the candidacy, but they do so by relying on very different states. Below are the graphics results for each match-up. Click on each graphic for more detailed information:




I honestly believe that Obama would carry far more states than this study shows. PA, NJ, MO for sure. . .and likely 1-3 southern states. I guess we'll see. . .

Labels: , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 Comments:

Blogger Parson said...

I'm sure the Supreme Court is ready to step in and hand it all to McCain.

title="comment permalink">March 06, 2008 9:31 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

My word. I need to see some more blue on that map in either case... I agree with you John. I think Obama could even turn Indiana blue for the first time in ten billion years, but then I'm pretty HOPE-ful about a lot of things.

title="comment permalink">March 07, 2008 2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();