{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: Today's Quote <$BlogMetaData>


Friday, January 25, 2008

Today's Quote

"If you ask me, this country could do with a little less motivation. The people who are causing all the trouble seem highly motivated to me. Serial killers, stock swindlers, drug dealers, Christian Republicans. I'm not sure that motivation is always a good thing. You show me a lazy prick lying in bed all day watching TV, and I'll show you a guy who's not causing any trouble."

-George Carlin

Labels: , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

LMFAO John! ;)

title="comment permalink">January 27, 2008 12:41 PM  
Blogger John Good said...

Sorta makes ya wanna just veg out on the couch, eh? ;)

title="comment permalink">January 27, 2008 8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();