{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: What would YOU say to her? <$BlogMetaData>


Monday, July 31, 2006

What would YOU say to her?

Major hat tip to PT Cruiser for this one. Second best laugh I've had all day! (Robert "Flash" Gordon over at Left of Centrist holds top honors for the day)



Coulter recently claimed that "Liberals want to rape me". Ann-dy, only if that will shut you up. And only if, like certain insects, we don't get our stinger back afterwards and are allowed to die immediately. Oh, and don't expect us to respect you in the morning. . if not already dead from stinger-loss, we'll be too busy puking our guts out and praying for blindness and dementia. And I just HAVE to quote Carlin on this one: "I wouldn't f*ck HER with a stolen dick"! (The proceeding quote was actually directed at Marilyn Quayle, but hey, what's the f*cking difference? I think I'd need a blindfold and alcohol poisoning for either one.)

Heeeyyyyyy. . .this bitter-assed hate-spewing stuff seems pretty easy to do. Oh wait, I guess that, once again, explains it all. . .I guess I'll continue to think for myself instead.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

3 Comments:

Blogger Human said...

I would not say anything to her. I'd punch her lights out right after I spit in her face.

Well I wouldn't but that's what I feel like doing.

Peace.

title="comment permalink">July 31, 2006 9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would just introduce myself and ask her for her name. Then I would act like I'd never heard of her and as I excused myself I would mispronounce her name.

That would probably piss her off more than anything insult you could hurl at her. I'm not usually the passive aggressive type but I think that might be the only way to deal w/ someone like her. Wait, I have a better idea - just ignore her...

title="comment permalink">August 01, 2006 1:06 AM  
Blogger pissed off patricia said...

That's one of the best ones out there right now.

I can't imagine what kind of guy would be turned on by her. Even if she were beautiful on the outside she would still be rank on the inside.

title="comment permalink">August 01, 2006 2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();