{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: How I was born <$BlogMetaData>


Friday, April 28, 2006

How I was born

Today's funny contributed by Stan M.

THIS IS MUCH MORE CURRENT THAN THE ORIGINAL TAKE ON THE BIRDS AND BEES.

A little boy goes to his father and asks "Daddy, how was I born?"
The father answers: "Well, son, I guess one day you will need to find out anyway!

Your Mom and I first got together in a chat room on Yahoo.

Then I set up a date via e-mail with your Mom and we met at a cyber-cafe.

We sneaked into a secluded room, where your mother agreed to do a download from my hard drive.

As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall,

and since it was too late to hit the delete button, nine months later a blessed little Pop-Up appeared and said:

You've Got Male!"

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

3 Comments:

Blogger pissed off patricia said...

God, that's the cutest story. I loved it all but the last line is a gem!

title="comment permalink">April 28, 2006 9:33 AM  
Blogger Human said...

That's so funny. ROFLOL.
Peace.

title="comment permalink">April 28, 2006 12:44 PM  
Blogger John Good said...

If I can make someone laugh every day, than I shall die a truly happy man. What better gift to proffer than a daily smile? I started this blog for political commentary, but it gets 50/50 billing with daily doses of humor.

title="comment permalink">April 29, 2006 11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();