{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: Sack Race <$BlogMetaData>


Monday, April 24, 2006

Sack Race

Wow. Truly a bunch of complete dickheads! This group really drags their feet! What further commentary can I add to this other than that I may have stumbled across JQP's secret image source! He rolls that way ya know. That's why we admire him so. . .

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 Comments:

Blogger pissed off patricia said...

What the hell am I looking at?

title="comment permalink">April 25, 2006 9:37 AM  
Blogger John Q. Public esq. said...

thats is so cool... I want it for my next tattoo...


well done John old boy, well done!

JQP

title="comment permalink">April 25, 2006 2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();