{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: For Coff. . . <$BlogMetaData>


Friday, April 28, 2006

For Coff. . .

Just in case the rest of your parts never arrive, I have been consulting several online "how to" resources. And, upon checking my inventory of available products on hand, I beleive I can recreate something similar to this photo for you.



Just let me know when you want me to start, as I will have to do some "planning". My time is in high demand ya know. . .

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

3 Comments:

Blogger John Good said...

After replacing the petcock, did you need to "bleed" the gasline?

title="comment permalink">April 29, 2006 6:52 PM  
Blogger John Good said...

Do not laugh at the vac cock! It takes all kinds ya know. . .
Being ready to go at all times is hardly cause for adjustment. ;)

title="comment permalink">April 30, 2006 11:22 AM  
Blogger John Good said...

It might be interesting to explore the origins of some of them. . .

title="comment permalink">April 30, 2006 6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();