{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: Obama - "I'm not running for vice-president" <$BlogMetaData>


Monday, March 10, 2008

Obama - "I'm not running for vice-president"

#1 says "no" to #2 slot.

Barack Obama responded today to the Clinton's repeated suggestions of a joint "dream ticket." Said the senator at an afternoon rally: "I just want everybody to absolutely clear: I am not running for vice president. I am running to be president of the United States of America." He also addressed what some have suggested is the motive underlying the discussion; namely, that Clinton is seeking to convince voters to support her as a means to secure both Dems on a general election ticket:

"I won twice as many states as Sen. Clinton. I won more of the popular vote than Sen. Clinton. I have more delegates than Sen. Clinton. So I don't know how someone in second place can offer the vice presidency to someone in first place. If I was in second place I could understand but I am in first place right now."


Labels: , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();