{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: Friday Nite Retro <$BlogMetaData>


Friday, December 15, 2006

Friday Nite Retro

I've decided to go in a slightly different direction with FNR this evening. . .I'm going to showcase some favorite artists of mine that don't always get the mainstream airplay that they deserve. I think you'll enjoy these "alt artists". . .

First up, Jonatha Brooke with "Better After All". She has two other amazingly good songs that got
some attention, "Linger" and "Steady Pull".



Next we have Ben Lee performing "Catch My Disease". His first single off of this album was called "Apple Candy". For a long time, I actually thought that was a new song by REM.



Sexy sultry Shivaree singing "Goodnight Moon":



Abra Moore having a really good time with her video for "Four Leaf Clover":



And that's a wrap for tonights edition of Friday Nite Retro! I hope you enjoyed these artists half as much as I do. =)

Labels: , , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();