{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: Soldier speaks out <$BlogMetaData>


Friday, December 15, 2006

Soldier speaks out

I'm not even going to attempt to cover this one; the source material speaks for itself. Click on Phillip Martin's picture below to read his take on Iraq, as a U.S. soldier experiencing it firsthand:



Big HAT TIP to Human over at Carbon Paper!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

3 Comments:

Blogger Stan Matuska said...

Wow! That's a long post. I didn't get to read it all since I have to get back to the office, but from what I read, it is very moving. How can you criticize a soldier who fought in Iraq and will be going back to Iraq? For his sake, and the sake of others, I hope the Iraq war ends sooner rather than later...

title="comment permalink">December 15, 2006 1:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Stan-
Love your ska!! So much better than the sky/ski crowd.

Hey John-
I forgot all about adding you to my blogroll.
I wish I was as html smart as you, your site looks really nice.
I have no clue how to change things.

I have a good post up today about this guy who is running for mayor of SB.
An R of course.
Toodles

title="comment permalink">December 15, 2006 4:30 PM  
Blogger John Good said...

Stan - Sorta gets ya doesn't it?

Paddy - Two Ska's in the same thread, gotta be dangerous! ;) And anytime you need some help, just ask.

Kvatch - Thank Human, he always seems to find this stuff.

title="comment permalink">December 15, 2006 7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();