{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: Today's laugh <$BlogMetaData>


Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Today's laugh

Joe, a guy traveling through Mexico on vacation, lost his wallet and all identification, and was stopped by the U.S. Customs Agent at the border. "May I see your identification, please?" asks the agent."I'm sorry, but I lost my wallet," replies the guy."Sure, buddy, I hear that every day. No ID, no crossing the border," says the agent."But I can prove that I'm an American!" he exclaims. "I have a picture of Ronald Reagan tattooed on one butt cheek and a picture of George Bush on the other.""This I gotta see," replies the agent.With that, Joe drops his pants and bends over in front of the agent."By golly, you're right!" exclaims the agent. "Go on home to Indiana.""Thanks!" he says. "But how did you know I was from Indiana?"The agent replies, "I recognized Mitch Daniels in the middle."

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

4 Comments:

Blogger Craig said...

Oh my lord

title="comment permalink">September 27, 2006 6:55 PM  
Blogger Betty Boob said...

Cute, no matter which side you lean!!!

title="comment permalink">September 28, 2006 11:37 AM  
Blogger Marked Hoosier said...

That really needs one of those drum rimshots, and a "thank you, thank you! Please remember to tip your servers!"

title="comment permalink">September 29, 2006 2:32 PM  
Blogger John Good said...

I have to thank my wife for passing this one along, and a former neighbor for sending it to her. Priceless. ;)

title="comment permalink">October 01, 2006 9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();