{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: Craig is missing! <$BlogMetaData>


Friday, May 05, 2006

Craig is missing!

LOCAL BLOG AMBER ALERT!
Reverent and Free has been commandeered!

"IN CASE YOU DO NOT KNOW MY NAME IS GERALDINE BONTRAGGER. I WORK IN A FACTORY WITH MY BOYFRIEND JOSHUA. I AM HAVING SO MUCH FUN MEETING ALL THE DIFFERENT BLOGGERS IN THIS AREA. I MET THE MAN NAMED DAN THAT CRAIG WAS TALKING ABOUT BEFORE HE LEFT LAST NIGHT. I LIKE DANS BLOG. I LIKE IT WHEN HE MAKES FUN OF THE LIBERALS."

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This must be a "Locals" only post since my comment could possibley be: huh..wtf?

title="comment permalink">May 06, 2006 10:38 AM  
Blogger John Good said...

Ayup, apparently Craig over at Reverent and Free (in my links) disappeared for a few days, and these freaky-haired folks took over. All seems to be back top normal now.

title="comment permalink">May 06, 2006 1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();