{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: Local Egomaniac bashes Lefty Blogs <$BlogMetaData>


Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Local Egomaniac bashes Lefty Blogs

Andy and Hell Pork get all "chummy".

Andy Kaduk over at Just For the Record claims to be fair and balanced, much like his heros at FOX News we presume. The above link is but one of many I could post that show otherwise. Kaduk, although in a less threatening manner than his buddy HellPork, surfs other blogs and attacks those with any opinion that differs from his own. We attempt to find middle ground and get along with this guy, but eventually decide to kick his dick off after the attacks continue. He then apologizes and promises to be good. Rinse, spin, repeat.

On the exorbitant increase in gas prices, I was accused of "having a bad business plan" when I complained about the 100% increase in my fuel costs.

When I reported that Exxon's EX CEO was drawing $144,000 daily for his "efforts", I was ridiculed and advised that this figure was just compensation for an oil company exec who had done nothing but blow in the wind.

Any comment made regarding Air America is instantly derided, and their imminent demise is predicted. I guess it's okay for Limbaugh the Liar to spread his SHIT across our country for the last 20 years, but heaven forbid that WE Have a voice out there! Limbaugh isn't HALF the commentator that Rhodes is, check the ratings!

Andy can't quite figure me out, it seems. A Democrat who is doing well apparently fucks up his entire thought process. I've been accused of being a "closet Rethug", to which I quickly responded with my political leanings test. These things always place me between Dem and Lib categories.

Our household grosses well over $100k per year, but we care more about our fellow citizens and environment than you and your poster child, Michelle Malkin, do. Oh yeah, and thank you for the Chinese chick with the"fuck you" sign post awhile back. Yep, folks, that was directed at ME. I'll wear it as a badge of courage. I tried to meet you in the middle, but the middle doesn't exist in your world. . .Have a nice life.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

12 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Kaduk said...

So I try to keep you honest with some pertinent questions and commentary, and all of the sudden I'm attacking you?

And to think, John...I actually thought I'd like you. I have lots of lefty friends...but it never stops me from challenging their views.

FTR, I dare ya' to find a quote from me online or anywhere else defending Rush.

PLUS: I told you in an email before it ever happened that I was gonna let HellPig run loose on my blog for a little while...you shouldn't act like it's some kind of surprise.

title="comment permalink">May 02, 2006 10:29 PM  
Blogger Andrew Kaduk said...

OH YEAH, I forgot...

Fair and balanced? I'm just a retard with a computer and an opinion! Never claimed to be anything but...

title="comment permalink">May 02, 2006 10:32 PM  
Blogger Craig said...

I've come to find that watching reruns of Full House, the early years, is more intellectualy stimulating than even attempting a reasonable debate with the likes of Andrew and his cabal of extra-chromosome lovebirds.

And you're right. He plays nice, but that's usually just a trick so he can go back to acting like the complete ass that we all know he is.

I'm bored with it.

title="comment permalink">May 03, 2006 12:38 AM  
Blogger MTR said...

Wow. I feel sorry for you libs. Always so angry and full of vitriol. Why?

Smile.

title="comment permalink">May 03, 2006 9:02 AM  
Blogger Jeremy said...

MTR - I'm not just angry, I'm actually beyond breaking point...which is fine, because that is subdued by laughing at the 30% still clinging on to Bush like a kid to his blankie.

The Bush supporting group is a bunch of intellectually lazy, mind-blowing incompetent, low-hanging group of fruit that sometimes entertains with its complete policy fuck-ups...however when people die as a result of lies and incompetence, that's when we tend to get angry. We value life on this side...not like, Terri Schaivo force-feeding-against-her-guardian's-wishes type of life, but the kind you and I enjoy. Its just the unfortunate way it is.

title="comment permalink">May 03, 2006 12:07 PM  
Blogger MTR said...

Very angry indeed

title="comment permalink">May 03, 2006 5:03 PM  
Blogger Robert Rouse said...

I've come to the decision that I'm in love with Hellpig. Yes, you heard me right. This guy makes every liberal blog he posts on look great. The usual readers see his posted comments and suddenly realize how level-headed the person manning the blog really is.

Thank you Hellpig, you are my hero, you Swine! Keep up the good work!

I remember the good old days when some rogue nation was arming Saddam Hussein and giving him money to further supply his government. Now, if only I could remember the name of the government and what party was in power when this was going on.

title="comment permalink">May 03, 2006 6:19 PM  
Blogger Andrew Kaduk said...

OK, you guys...I'm all about free speech, but this post is supposed to be about ME. How can I stroke my massive ego if you guys keep talking about HellPig and Bush Apologists? I am neither, so we are getting fatally off topic.

title="comment permalink">May 03, 2006 8:17 PM  
Blogger John Good said...

Keep stroking; I'm sure Hell Pork will swallow anything that you blast his way. He's quite the lapdog like that.

Speaking of Hell Pork; Comment all you want, others may find you amusing, but I find you to be an idiot. And I have better ways to spend my time. So yap all ya want, and I'll enjoy deleting your barking all that *I* want, which is completely. Loser.

title="comment permalink">May 03, 2006 9:33 PM  
Blogger Andrew Kaduk said...

Oh John, you're so crass.

title="comment permalink">May 03, 2006 11:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't stand Randi Rhodes. It's the only show on Air America that I refuse to listen to - she's just too over the top for me.

I listen to Franken daily and love Mother Jones radio as well...

title="comment permalink">May 03, 2006 11:54 PM  
Blogger John Good said...

I'm a Randi lovin' bastard. But I appreciate your view; I just sort of appreciate that she gets me fired up. I haven't had the chance to listen to Franken. I only have the XM in the am and afternoons right now. I've enjoyed Mike Malloy when he filled in for Randy, and Tom Hartman as well.

title="comment permalink">May 05, 2006 9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();