{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: Thanks for the records! <$BlogMetaData>


Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Thanks for the records!

Apparently all I hafta do is voice my opinion/displeasure to hit some record numbers. I'll hafta remember to defend myself more often! Keep stoppin' by, I'll either earn your accolades or piss you off. Frankly, I care more about the accolades sorta people, they're the ones who actually use their brains and think about our country.

VISITS


Total
3,312


Average Per Day
41


Average Visit Length
5:41


Last Hour
4


Today
82


This Week
290

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

7 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Kaduk said...

It's amazing what happens when you stir up a little drama and somebody links to you isn't it?


Luv always,

ADK

title="comment permalink">May 03, 2006 11:10 PM  
Blogger fairplaybeach said...

You currently hold one of the 20 spots in my most visited sites of my current history listing, along with 4 other local blogs, which I just leave on most of the time on my cool wide screen monitor. You'll drop off it soon enough...

title="comment permalink">May 03, 2006 11:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job John, but it does leave little time for all those home improvement projects you like to do so much - Oh, by the way, your wife wants me to tell you she says "Hello", and that she'll be home soon"!

=)

title="comment permalink">May 03, 2006 11:29 PM  
Blogger John Good said...

ADK - Get over me.

Fairplay - I'm honored; I had no idea.

Stan - You wanna make it back home safely from Vegas?

title="comment permalink">May 04, 2006 11:41 AM  
Blogger Human said...

Congrats. One of my most recent visitors was from West Point. Search words were "West Point paper'. It linked to my "West Point Cadets" article detailing their opposition to the American-Iraq War.
The person stayed for over 4 minutes.
Spreading dissent, one mind at a time.

Peace.

title="comment permalink">May 05, 2006 10:01 PM  
Blogger John Good said...

Good job, Human. It's amazing some of the hits we get for the reasons that we do. God bless google search! lol

title="comment permalink">May 06, 2006 12:22 AM  
Blogger Human said...

Alleuah. Or however itsa speld.

title="comment permalink">May 06, 2006 1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();