{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: Record Stats <$BlogMetaData>


Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Record Stats

I am TRULY humbled by the following numbers. Thanks to each and every one of you for supporting my little share of the blogosphere. I truly appreciate your patronage and comraderie. Today's hits (69 and still counting) is a record. Thanks to each and every one of you for visiting my little rant; it means alot to me that you not only stop by, but help out in our common cause: restoring integrity and respect for for our great land.


VISITS

Total
1,716

Average Per Day
44

Average Visit Length
4:31

Last Hour
4

Today
69

This Week
305

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

3 Comments:

Blogger LP Mike Sylvester said...

You have a great blog my friend. I read your blog everyday...

Mike Sylvester

Your favorite local Libertarian...

title="comment permalink">March 29, 2006 10:05 PM  
Blogger Andrew Kaduk said...

John,

I've enjoyed your writing so much I linked you several weeks ago. Even if you're dead-ass wrong about something, it's usually still fun to read.

ADK

title="comment permalink">March 29, 2006 11:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As someone who has known you personally for many years, I find your blog a great extention to our friendship. Years ago we would go to Bob's Big Boy and rant over a cup of coffee; now I just have to read your blog and add comments to do the same =). Isn't technology grand!?

title="comment permalink">March 30, 2006 7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();