{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: Note to Sarah Palin <$BlogMetaData>


Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Note to Sarah Palin

In her recent interview with Esquire Magazine, Caribou Barbie complained:

"When did we start accepting as hard news sources bloggers, anonymous bloggers, especially? Bored, anonymous, pathetic bloggers who lie annoy me....I'll tell you, yesterday the Anchorage Daily News, they called again to ask -- double-, triple-, quadruple-check -- who is Trig's real mom. And I said, Come on, are you kidding me? We're gonna answer this? Do you not believe me or my doctor? And they said, No, it's been quite cryptic the way that my son's birth has been discussed. And I thought, Okay, more indication of continued problems in the world of journalism."


When did we start accepting as vice-presidential candidates, individuals who cannot name one daily newspaper that they read on a regular basis? This blogger reads three dailys in print in addition to numerous online articles.

When was the last time that you recall any candidate for national office being completely unfamiliar with not only the policies of the current administration (IE The Bush Doctrine), but also the workings of each branch of government. I know what Bush's foreign policy consists of as well as I know what power the vice-president has in the U.S.Senate (A tie-breaking vote. Period.), and I've never held ANY elected office or attended more than ONE college.

When was the last time that foreign policy experience depended solely on. . .vision? You can't even actually see Russia from your house, but. . .what if you could? Should David Patterson be ousted as New York Guv since he can't physically see Canada due to his blindness? I'm guessing that nearly all of the decisions he makes regarding the Empire State have nothing to do with the great white north. . .

Is Trig actually your child? Frankly, I could care less about his genealogy than I do about they way you used the child as a campaign prop. I can see where one might get the idea that you aren't his actual mother. Or maybe you just exercise poor judgement. I think that's far more likely. And way to go with the combination of "family values" and parenting skills. . .perhaps you could co-author a book with Mrs.Spears. Maybe not. . .

I could go on and on but, alas. . .I've devoted far too much time to this already. Nearly 15 minutes by my count. And your 15 minutes have already passed. "Nailin' Palin" will have a longer shelf life than your actual window of fame, due to regressive, perverted members of your party renting or buying it to assuage their only real reason for supporting you at all - you have nice legs. Not much of a platform, but a nice rack. You're a real boon to suffrage in these United States. G'nite Barbie.

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 Comments:

Blogger billie said...

nobody better at slicin' and dicin' than you :) good one :)

title="comment permalink">January 13, 2009 11:55 PM  
Blogger Parson said...

She needs to stay in the media so she is ready in 2012.

title="comment permalink">January 14, 2009 8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();