{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: John McCain - Multi Home Boy <$BlogMetaData>


Thursday, August 21, 2008

John McCain - Multi Home Boy

The latest news from the John McCain Abe Simpson campaign:

John McCain said in an interview with Politico on Wednesday "that he was uncertain how many houses he and his wife, Cindy, own."

"I think -- I'll have my staff get to you," McCain said. "It's condominiums where -- I'll have them get to you."

The answer, according to the group Progressive Accountability, is an even 10 homes, ranches, condos, and lofts, together worth a combined estimated $13,823,269.

Jed Lewison of The Jed Report prepared a Google Earth tour of the many McCain residences, possibly to jar the Senator's memory:



Barack Obama was quick to respond:

"Yesterday, [John McCain] was asked again what do you think about the economy, he said I think the economy is fundamentally strong," said Obama. "Now this puzzled me. I was confused what he meant. But then there was another interview where somebody asked John McCain how many houses do you have and he said 'I'm not sure. I'll have to check with my staff.' True quote. 'I'm not sure ill have to check with my staff.' So they asked his staff and they said, 'at least four.' At least four. Now think about that. I guess if you think that being rich means you make $5 million and if you don't know how many houses you have then it is not surprising that you think the economy is fundamentally strong. But if you are like me and you've got one house, or if you are like the millions of people struggling now to keep up with your mortgage payments, you might have a different perspective. By the way the answer is John McCain has seven homes."


As well as a new ad, just for the occasion:

Labels: ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 Comments:

Blogger PTCruiser said...

Love the Abe Simpson reference. LOL!

Try as I might, I absolutely cannot link to your site. Very frustrating to say the least.

title="comment permalink">August 21, 2008 8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();