{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: "Mother" - Obama's OH & TX Ad <$BlogMetaData>


Monday, February 11, 2008

"Mother" - Obama's OH & TX Ad

"My mother died of cancer at 53. In those last painful months, she was more worried about paying her medical bills than getting well. I hear stories like hers everyday. For 20 years Washington has talked about health care reform and reformed nothing. I've got a plan to cut costs and cover everyone. But unless we stop the bickering and the lobbyists we will be in the same place twenty years from now. I'm Barack Obama and I approve this message because to fix health care we have to fix Washington."




To read more about Barack Obama's healthcare plan, click HERE.

Labels: , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();