{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: You Tell Me <$BlogMetaData>


Monday, August 06, 2007

You Tell Me

"I'm taking what they're givin', cause I'm workin' for a livin'. . ." Sigh, another weekend relegated to the memory banks. Just take a moment to reflect on weekend activities, possibly like the one below, and CAPTION THIS PHOTO:

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

5 Comments:

Blogger Sewmouse said...

"So, like, What are you LOOKING at? Doesn't like EVERYBODY dry off their shirts after a wet-t-shirt contest? Sheesh!!"

title="comment permalink">August 06, 2007 9:55 AM  
Blogger Robert Rouse said...

Okay, when I said she was a dirty girl, this isn't exactly what I was talking about.

title="comment permalink">August 06, 2007 1:05 PM  
Blogger Stan Matuska said...

What? My top says "spin dry".

title="comment permalink">August 06, 2007 1:43 PM  
Blogger John Good said...

"Honey. . .you'll never believe what I found in the lint trap"!

title="comment permalink">August 06, 2007 8:33 PM  
Blogger JM said...

I was looking for a good roll, but this wasn't exactly what I had in mind.

title="comment permalink">August 07, 2007 9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();