{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: Stark Strikes Back! <$BlogMetaData>


Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Stark Strikes Back!

I meant to post this yesterday, but I got detoured. A GREAT strike back at O'Reilly by Mike Stark, a pal of Paddy's over at KOS:

After O'Reilly provided an "accountability moment" to the JetBlue CEO at his home, I decided to provide O'Reilly with his own accountability moment at his home.

I've just returned to home base.

I've got video of O'Reilly in his sleepwear (red shorts and a white t-shirt). I delivered the Andrea Mackris Court filings to all of his neighors - every home in his development got a copy. And I put a bunch of signs up along his street - "Bill O'Reilly: Andrea Mackris has your cash" directly across from his house; "Bill O'Reilly: PERVERT" in front of his home; "Bill O'Reilly: CHEATER" on the road he must take to exit his development and "Bill O'Reilly: Can't be trusted with your daughters" at the landmark boulder marking the entrance to his development.

We had an interesting conversation - not too explosive, but I think a lot of people will be entertained.

Video soon (I'd like to debut it a YearlyKos - until then, I've got pictures to share).

The envelope

In front of Falafel Bill's domocile:

O'Reilly's landmark entrance to his driveway

Directly across the street from Falafel Bill's abode:

Directly across the street from Falafel Bill's abode

We chat a bit:

I chat with Falafel Bill

He cuts the conversation short:

Falafel Bill doesn't want to chat.

We wave goodbye:

Hi neighbors!!

Labels: ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

3 Comments:

Blogger Mary Ellen said...

Ewwwwww! Bill O'Reilly in his shorts! Gross.

title="comment permalink">August 01, 2007 10:06 PM  
Blogger John Good said...

I KNOW! Thank Mike for being their for us!!!

title="comment permalink">August 02, 2007 9:58 PM  
Blogger Robert Rouse said...

Wow, I have to disagree again! Like I said in the Manning post, we shouldn't be dragging ourselves down to their level. Just as we expect our government not to lower themselves to the actions of our enemies, we should not emulate the actions of the extreme right. Oddly enough, K. Olbermann agrees with my position on this.

title="comment permalink">August 02, 2007 11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();