{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: I miss YOU. . . <$BlogMetaData>


Sunday, July 29, 2007

I miss YOU. . .



This woman:



has been in Miami:



Since Thursday, and I have been going :



Her



Should return her here in ten hours; the LONGEST ten hours of my life; after the last 72 hours anyway. My heart and soul have been on hiatus since Wednesday evening; and my lifeblood will resume it's voyage through my veins upon her safe return.

I am nothing without you, Jody - I love you whole-heartedly and completely!




Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

5 Comments:

Blogger Peacechick Mary said...

Awwww. Hang in there.

title="comment permalink">July 29, 2007 1:03 PM  
Blogger Donnie McDaniel said...

Get a grip buddy! Be strong and be the man. Can we be grown up now? Being in the military takes you from your family much longer. Do you now feel a stronger need to help bring the troops home?

If nothing else, you know how they feel, and will push harder. Shocking ain't it? A lesson that most will not be able to understand my friend. Just a taste of what they get.

Ain't life a bitch?

title="comment permalink">July 29, 2007 3:03 PM  
Blogger Stan Matuska said...

John - get a grip man. This is (was) your opportunity to enjoy life to it's fullest! You can do whatever you want!!! Take that remote and put the tv on the channel YOU want. Put the A/C at the temp YOU want it. Eat what YOU want for dinner. Have over the people YOU want. Go where YOU want when YOU want! Leave dirty dishes out. Let the garbage can get full! Go CRAZY!!!

Oh - I forgot. You have two young daughters to take care of. Well, it was a good thought =)

title="comment permalink">July 29, 2007 3:18 PM  
Blogger Mary Ellen said...

Looks like we won't be hearing from John Good for awhile....attaboy John!

title="comment permalink">July 30, 2007 8:34 PM  
Blogger John Good said...

Mary - Thanks! I have separation issues. . .

Donnie - THAT is MY Achille's Heel. And I couldn't possibly feel any more for our troops than I already DO! You guys rock; I couldn't do it!

Stan - Sh'yeah right! YOU know ME. . .

Mary Ellen - I'm Good now! ;)

title="comment permalink">July 30, 2007 10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();