{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: You Tell Me <$BlogMetaData>


Monday, July 30, 2007

You Tell Me

Welcome to Monday morning!!! (ducking as assorted projectiles are launched at my cranium)

Relax, have another cup 'o joe, and count your blessings. I mean, you COULD be a "crossing guard"who's suffering from inflation and taking it up the. . .But that's just MY take on things - YOU tell ME by captioning this rather odd photo which I found on YouLube, err. .Tube:


Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

6 Comments:

Blogger Sewmouse said...

When BDSM Goes Wrong...

title="comment permalink">July 30, 2007 8:07 AM  
Blogger Undeniable Liberal said...

Bwahahahahahaaaa!!

title="comment permalink">July 30, 2007 8:20 AM  
Blogger Robert Rouse said...

"Hey, you lied! I can't see my house from up here! Now let me down! Dave? Dave!?! DAVE!!!!!!"

title="comment permalink">July 30, 2007 11:10 AM  
Blogger Stan Matuska said...

All I said to Bush was "Iraq is a train wreck" and I got this photo in return signed "up your - Bush".

title="comment permalink">July 30, 2007 7:02 PM  
Blogger Mary Ellen said...

Mary Cheney on a night out on the town.

title="comment permalink">July 30, 2007 8:26 PM  
Blogger John Good said...

Sew - She was left hanging at an inopportune time!

Undeniable - Fess up, bro! We have the security videos!

Robert - What's with all the banjo music?

Stan - It's always better to give than receive!

Mary Ellen - Dickless Cheney? HAHA I KILL me! ;)

title="comment permalink">July 30, 2007 10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();