{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: Friday Nite Retro <$BlogMetaData>


Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday Nite Retro

THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY!!!!! I am one burned out ^%$@&^%!! I wasn't sure whether I even felt like putting together tonight's FNR - But I didn't want to disappoint my two regular readers. . .Thanks! I'll be here all week; try the veal, and don't forget to tip yer waitress! ;)

Okay, seriously, I'm not doing a fully bio'd feature tonight. Like I'd need to anyway. . .you all kow them, you all love them. . .ladies and gentlemen: THE BLUES BROTHERS! (Music videos AND movie clips - ENJOY!)

The Original Movie Trailer (Featuring Mary Ellen) ;)


Soul Man


Think!


Everybody Needs Somebody


The Mall Chase!


Rubber Biscuit


Stand By Your Man


Jake Sees the Light(featuring James Brown)


Shake a Tail Feather


The Final Chase (100's of destroyed cars, 120 mph on Wacker Drive, and Illinois Nazis!)


Hey! That worked! I've spent the last hour laughing my ass off! Hopefully you have as well. . . =)

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 Comments:

Blogger Parson said...

Regular reader #1 isn't disappointed. :)

title="comment permalink">July 14, 2007 1:05 AM  
Blogger Robert Rouse said...

I have posted a video response.

title="comment permalink">July 14, 2007 8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();