{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: Friday Nite Retro <$BlogMetaData>


Friday, March 30, 2007

Friday Nite Retro

Good evening and welcome once again to Friday Nite Retro. Tonight's edition takes a dark turn, and is designed to make you think a little bit. . .it's "War - 1980's Style":

Paul Hardcastle - "Nineteen"


Bruce Springsteen - "Born in the USA"


Nena - "99 Red Balloons"


Sting - "Russians"


Frankie Goes to Hollywood - "Two Tribes"

Labels: , , , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I remember that 99 balloons song now from that show Scrubs, check it out here.

title="comment permalink">March 31, 2007 5:11 PM  
Blogger Marked Hoosier said...

That last comment was me... I don't know if I used the right account. Weird.

title="comment permalink">March 31, 2007 5:12 PM  
Blogger Me said...

Oh, this looks awesome! I'll be back on Monday when I have some free time to listen.

title="comment permalink">April 01, 2007 8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();