{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: Friday Nite Retro <$BlogMetaData>


Friday, March 16, 2007

Friday Nite Retro

I'm writing this on Thursday night, and may not have a chance to edit this post before leaving for DC tomorrow evening. So, if you are still seeing this, enjoy some great Dr.Hook tunes, albeit w/o my usual commentary:

Sexy Eyes


Only Sixteen


Freaker's Ball


Baby Makes Her Blue Jeans Talk


Sharing the Night Together


When You're in Love With a Beautiful Woman


Walk Right In


Cover of the Rolling Stone

Labels: ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

3 Comments:

Blogger Parson said...

I just want to go on the record and say "Baby Makes Her Blue Jeans Talk" is the GREATEST music video, EVER!!!

title="comment permalink">March 17, 2007 5:18 PM  
Blogger John Good said...

Somehow I just knew you were gonna love that one! ;)

title="comment permalink">March 18, 2007 7:22 AM  
Blogger Me said...

John, no lie now, I loved EVERY SINGLE one of these vids. EVERY ONE!!
I miss your commentary, but I understand completely that time was short.
Thanks, friend.

title="comment permalink">March 18, 2007 10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();