{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: That other Simpson <$BlogMetaData>


Monday, November 20, 2006

That other Simpson

"I and senior management agree with the American public that this was an ill-considered project," said Rupert Murdoch, News Corp. chairman.

No, he's not talking about FOX News even though it
does apply. After a firestorm of criticism, News. Corp. said Monday that it has canceled the O.J. Simpson book and TV special "If I Did It." At least a dozen Fox affiliates had already pledged to not air the two-part sweeps month special, planned for next week before the Nov. 30 publication of the book by ReganBooks. The publishing house is a HarperCollins imprint owned — like the Fox network — by News Corp.

In both the book and show, Simpson describes how he committed the 1994 slayings of his ex-wife Nicole and her friend Goldman, umm. . .I mean speaks in hypothetical terms about he would have killed them. Look, we all know he did it. While I'll admit to some curiosity regarding the details, I have no desire to see him earn even one cent in profit from his "admission", let alone any further publicity. I guess when you're a cold-blooded killer, shame's not something that enters your thought process. . .

Keep on searching for the real killer out there on those Florida golf courses, Juice. There just has to be an alligator or errant lighting bolt with your name boldly engraved upon it. Fate demands no less. . .

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

7 Comments:

Blogger Tim Zank said...

I sincerely hope your prediction of an alligator or an errant lightning bolt comes true sooner than later. If anybody ever deserved it, the Juice sure as hell does.

title="comment permalink">November 20, 2006 9:11 PM  
Blogger John Good said...

I strongly beleive in "what comes around, goes around". That being said. . .I would like to request that Mark Souder join me on a local golf course in the near future. . . ;)

title="comment permalink">November 20, 2006 9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad that they are dropping the whole thing,

Yet I am curious to hear him say what he did.

I know I am wrong, but....

title="comment permalink">November 20, 2006 10:00 PM  
Blogger John Good said...

You're not wrong; you're just curious. . .as we all are. . .

title="comment permalink">November 20, 2006 10:35 PM  
Blogger Donnie McDaniel said...

It is stupid that they even gave thought to that!

title="comment permalink">November 20, 2006 10:38 PM  
Blogger sumo said...

This was good news.

title="comment permalink">November 21, 2006 5:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is a big difference between doing a crime and being found guilty. I just hope that all of us that (with no real knowledge of the events) have cnvicted him in our own minds are correct as a witchhunt for the sake of a hunt is truely unacceptable. I hope FOX is going ot eliminate their marketing of "fair and balanced." after this one.

title="comment permalink">November 24, 2006 1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();