{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: A Brief Vacation. . . <$BlogMetaData>


Wednesday, June 07, 2006

A Brief Vacation. . .

We're off for a three-day stay in Las Vegas tomorrow. I'll have the laptop and will check in when I have a few minutes, maybe post some pictures. . .

Wish me luck! I think I may try my hand at blackjack this time around. Last time I stuck to the cheap slots, but I'm feeling a bit adventurous. ;)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You going to YearlyKos while you're out there?

title="comment permalink">June 07, 2006 10:56 PM  
Blogger John Good said...

Jeff- I didn't realize this was at the same time til just a few days ago. As I'm not registered, I don't know if I can get in, but I will certaintly try. Stan M is along for this trip as well. We'll see what we can get into. . .

title="comment permalink">June 07, 2006 11:07 PM  
Blogger Andrew Kaduk said...

You really should play craps...it pays better and it's less stressful.

title="comment permalink">June 08, 2006 12:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Viva Las Vegas, John - have a great time.

title="comment permalink">June 08, 2006 8:25 AM  
Blogger John Q. Public esq. said...

always play the dealers hand and hold at 16...

bring me back a present.

title="comment permalink">June 08, 2006 10:39 AM  
Blogger Human said...

Have a ball buddy.The only gambling tip I can give ya, is use other people's money.
Peace.

title="comment permalink">June 08, 2006 11:23 PM  
Blogger John Good said...

Thanks for the advice,all! I'll try to put it to use over the next two days.

title="comment permalink">June 09, 2006 2:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();