{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: BIG Winner? <$BlogMetaData>


Sunday, June 11, 2006

BIG Winner?

Was I intimidated by this big ol' slot machine? Nah. . .we were on our way out of Ballys, and Stan just had to plug a dollar into this behemoth. Alas, no payout. . .I seriously thought these "just for fun" monsters never really paid out. But I had a dollar in my pocket too, so. . .I gave her a pull. Fortunately enough, Stan had grabbed the camera just in case anything like the following picture actually happened. I had turned my back on the machine and was surprised when everyone began yelling.




Twenty bucks from a $1 investment. . .not too damned shabby!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

6 Comments:

Blogger John Q. Public esq. said...

Good you buy...

title="comment permalink">June 14, 2006 8:11 AM  
Blogger John Good said...

SHyeah. IF I ever make it out anywhere again. . I work til 6 every friggin' night now.

title="comment permalink">June 14, 2006 6:38 PM  
Blogger Human said...

So cool...

title="comment permalink">June 14, 2006 8:28 PM  
Blogger John Good said...

Last time we were out there, everyone who tried these big monsters LOST. It WAS cool to see one finally pay something out, however trivial the amount. ;)

title="comment permalink">June 14, 2006 8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I warmed it up for ya, so fork over half the loot!

title="comment permalink">June 14, 2006 9:45 PM  
Blogger John Good said...

Stan- Hold out both hands, and I'll give ya half. . lol

title="comment permalink">June 14, 2006 9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();