{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: Comments From a Former Bush Loyalist <$BlogMetaData>


Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Comments From a Former Bush Loyalist

Gary over at American Agenda has a great post regarding a letter from a former Bush supporter. I think it nicely sums up what alot of those folks have been thinking recently. Interesting to hear the (former) other side's take on things. This guy is in no manner supportive of Democrats either; he gives an honest take on his mindset from 2000 til now.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

3 Comments:

Blogger pissed off patricia said...

One down and the rest of the 35% to go.

title="comment permalink">June 01, 2006 2:43 PM  
Blogger John Good said...

I'm still amazed that some people still have W stickers on their cars. But, in my area, it's gone from like 50% to maybe 5%.

title="comment permalink">June 01, 2006 5:43 PM  
Blogger Human said...

I had read about this guy before. I sent him a letter. I tried to finf the copy but can't. I do remember telling him "that we weren't kicking Bush, we were kicking you". Thanked him for finally waking and urged him to correct his wrongs.
Peace.

title="comment permalink">June 01, 2006 6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();