{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: Blog Rolling <$BlogMetaData>


Saturday, May 27, 2006

Blog Rolling

I made the decision tonight to switch my links over to Blog Rolling. You, constant reader, will see little visible difference other than the fact that doing a "mouseover" on my "My Daily Reads" links will show additional personalized info for each link. Nothing else will appear different from your side of the screen.

BlogRolling will, however, allow me to easily add or modify my links at the push of a button, rather than editing my entire template and republishing everything. If you are a blog owner, I strongly encourage you to at least check these guys out. And I have to give a big old shout out to
Dusty for turning me on to this. We don't call her Dustalicious for nothing! She's on top of the latest and coolest trends and tools in the blogosphere.

I am also seriously considering moving my comments from Blogger to HaloScan. I have, in fact, already registered this blog with them. Halo is a much tighter system with better security and options. The only negative that I have noted is that when transferring, I will likely lose ALL comments made on postings prior to the change. I would appreciate any opinions on this decision, be they pro or con, as I am still on the fence on this one.

Thanks for spending some of your time with me here. I always look forward to your comments!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

4 Comments:

Blogger John Good said...

E,

It always helps to reach out and visit other blogs. You're already doing everything right! Good luck!

title="comment permalink">May 27, 2006 11:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Blogrolling is the bomb..you know when someone posts and its easy to add a blog when you find one you like whilst blogging along..you have added the "blogRollIt" button to your browser right?

Thanks for the mention..I do have too much time on my hands and way too much stuff on my sidebars dont I :P

title="comment permalink">May 29, 2006 8:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I too have signed up for Haloscan but I am not sure I want to use it yet..still thinking about it.I hate messing w/my template..I blew it up the other day and it took me hours to fix it :p

title="comment permalink">May 29, 2006 8:29 PM  
Blogger John Good said...

Dusty,

I've now added the BlogRollIt button, thanks! WOW what a great tool!

Did you mess up the template when you went to three columns? That seems to be a problem on some blogs I've seen. How is that working out for you? I'm starting to add so many buttons and banners that LIA's beginning to resemble the front of our refrigerator! lol

title="comment permalink">May 29, 2006 8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();