{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: Rove and I Agree <$BlogMetaData>


Monday, November 03, 2008

Rove and I Agree


Damn was that ever hard for me to type! I made my own electoral prediction recently, and Karl Rove's assessment today is identical to my own:

Karl Rove
Winner: Obama
Electoral College: Obama 338 McCain 200

Rove writes on his website:

The final Rove & Co. electoral map of the 2008 election cycle points to a 338-200 Barack Obama electoral vote victory over John McCain tomorrow, the largest electoral margin since 1996. All remaining toss-up states have been allocated to the candidate leading in them, with Florida (27 EV) going to Obama, and Indiana (11 EV), Missouri (11 EV), North Carolina (15 EV), and North Dakota (3 EV) going to McCain. The two candidates are in a dead heat in Missouri and North Carolina, but they go to McCain because the most recent polls conducted over this past weekend show him narrowly ahead. Florida, too, could end up in McCain's column since he's benefited from recent movement in the state.


I disagree with Rove's assessment of North Carolina and Missouri however. We should know for sure by this time tomorrow.

Labels: , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 Comments:

Blogger Doug said...

I'm scarred from the ghost of elections past, but I think they'll figure out a way to steal Florida.

title="comment permalink">November 04, 2008 7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();