{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: JOE McCain Abuses 911 <$BlogMetaData>


Friday, October 24, 2008

JOE McCain Abuses 911

This call came into Alexandria's 911 system on October 21 -

Operator: 911 state your emergency

Caller: It's not an emergency, but do you know why on one side at the damn drawbridge of 95 traffic is stopped for 15 minutes and yet traffic's coming the other way?

Operator: Sir, are you calling 911 to complain about traffic? (pause)

Caller: "(Expletive) you." (caller hangs up)


The complaint call about traffic on the Wilson Bridge forced the 911 dispatcher to call back. The voice mail on the other end, appears to belong to Joe McCain, brother of presidential candidate, John McCain.

"Hi this is Joe McCain. I can't take this message now because I'm involved in a very (inaudible) important political project. I hope on November 4th we have elected John."


"I think it's horrible. I can't believe somebody would tie up valuable resources to complain about traffic," said District resident Nancy Case.

"It seems stupid, my name can be tagged to this, why would I hose my brother, why would I do it," asked District resident Rob Case.

But that wasn't all. McCain apparently called 911 again to complain about the message the operator just left him, warning him such use of 911 is criminal.

Caller: Somebody gave me this riot act about the violation of police.

Operator: Did you just call 911 in reference to this?

Caller: Yeah.

Operator: 911 is to be used for emergencies only not just because you're sitting in traffic.


Labels: ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();