{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: Chevy Chase on Tina Fey's "Sarah Palin" <$BlogMetaData>


Monday, September 15, 2008

Chevy Chase on Tina Fey's "Sarah Palin"

Comedy legend Chevy Chase appeared on "Morning Joe" today to promote an environmental initiative with his wife, but spent time complimenting Tina Fey's portrayal of Sarah Palin and slamming Palin and running mate John McCain:

"I thought it was extraordinary how well she played her and much she looked like her, I'd like her, personally i felt we didn't need the Hillary stuff, I'd like her to go even harder. I want her to decimate this woman. This woman, I can't believe there hasn't been more about it... It's just unbelievable to me this woman is actually running for vice president."


Labels: , , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();