{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: Blood Not Always Thicker than Water <$BlogMetaData>


Thursday, August 28, 2008

Blood Not Always Thicker than Water

As reported in US Magazine:

"I'm not voting for McCain," says Kathleen Hensley. "I have a different political standpoint.

"I'm voting for Obama," the Phoenix resident says. "I think his proposals to improve the country are more positive and I'm not a big war believer."



Ms.Portalski, 65, is the half-sister to only child Cindy Hensley McCain. In an interview with NPR News' All Things Considered last week, Portalski said she felt "like a non-person" after Cindy McCain described herself as an "only child." She describes Cindy as "aloof and standoffish" and doubts that she'll ever make any attempts at reconciliation.

Portalski's son Nathan, a 45-year-old aerospace machinist, also plans to cast a vote for Barack Obama:

"I wouldn't vote for John McCain if he was a Democrat," he told Us. "I would not vote at all before I'd vote for him. I question whether Cindy is someone I'd want to see in the White House as first lady."

Labels: , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();