{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: A Humble Milestone <$BlogMetaData>


Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A Humble Milestone

In all of the day's convention excitement, I forgot to proffer my thanks to all of you for helping me to surpass 100,000 unique visitors today! The event occurred at 9:14 this morning; a google search referral for an image that I posted last summer. Like many of you, I've experienced a lowered traffic level this spring; however, 2008 has still been a record year for Left in Aboite.

Our first full year, 2006, we had 18,715 unique visitors. For 2007, that number climbed to 32,951. For 2008 thus far, we stand at 47,058 unique visitors. Again, I thank you for dropping by and hope that we always have something interesting for you to peruse.

Labels: ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 Comments:

Blogger billie said...

congrats you guys :) here's to another 100,000!

title="comment permalink">August 28, 2008 8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();