{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: Hillary Hits it out of the Park! <$BlogMetaData>


Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Hillary Hits it out of the Park!

I just finished watching Hillary Clinton's convention speech. I wasn't sure what to expect; I've always had a positive opinion of her, other than the behavior in the primaries, and hoped to see her inner Clinton tonight. I was not disappointed in the least.

She made a compelling argument to her strongest supporters that the race was not about her, but about the people who were counting upon a Democratic president to help them. And, to that end, Barack Obama, as our nominee, MUST be elected our next president. She made me proud. She made me LAUGH ("Sisterhood of the Traveling Pantsuits!). She made me cry (Watching Bill's emotions run the gamut during her speech). She was a class act and in top form tonight!

One of the best lines of the night - Bush and McCain meeting in the TWIN CITIES next week, because, these days, they're awfully hard to tell apart:




THANK YOU, Hillary!!


I will post the full video of her speech as soon as it's available.

Labels: ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 Comments:

Blogger Stan Matuska said...

Hillary was very convincing and believable. It is truly time for the party to unite. I think she may have convinced some of the 3rd of her supporters who said they will vote for McCain to vote for Obama. The race is really on!!!

title="comment permalink">August 26, 2008 11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();