{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: You Tell Me <$BlogMetaData>


Monday, March 31, 2008

You Tell Me

Welcome to Monday!!! Why am I so happy on a Monday morning? The love of my life returns today from a brief sabbatical with family and I don't do well with being separated from her. Plus, I finally got to read what the stupid saying on all of those Jeeps actually is! That's my take, but since it IS Caption Monday, YOU tell ME. . .

I gotta add that this cop probably wanted to laugh out loud as it was only a matter of time before he actually ran across this scene! LOL

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

4 Comments:

Blogger Human said...

I 1st saw this when I worked at a Service Station. Busted me up then. Still does. One fine girl who used to come by had a jeep in all pink. She was always in pink too. The sticker on her jeep read, "IT'S A JEEP THING YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND". And one of her fav Tee's read, "It's a Pink Thaing, You wouldn't Understand". Yes I would :)

title="comment permalink">March 30, 2008 11:36 PM  
Blogger JM said...

Never again will I complain that I can't get my ride to turnover in the morning.

title="comment permalink">March 31, 2008 7:50 AM  
Blogger Sewmouse said...

Driver: "These newfangled jeeps just don't have the protection that you expect from a high-end vehicle"

Cop: "You don't go to work in the jeep you WANT - you go to work in the jeep you HAVE."

title="comment permalink">March 31, 2008 9:28 AM  
Blogger Stan Matuska said...

The Sun Never Sets On The Mighty Jeep - because it can't when it's upside down.

title="comment permalink">March 31, 2008 2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();