{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: More on Jack Kingston <$BlogMetaData>


Saturday, March 01, 2008

More on Jack Kingston

Dontcha just love hypocrites?

Jack Kingston: Bill Gillespie has a message for you - "voters are watching". So, when you dress down Barack Obama for not wearing a flag pin on his lapel as you claim all good 'mericans should do, you might want to be sure to wear yours. At least when the cameras are rolling. . .




WWW.BillforGeorgia.com

Labels: , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 Comments:

Blogger Human said...

Right on. And I have not even seen it yet. I visited Mr. Gillespie blog and I gave him some free advice. I pointed out my comments at Americablog which I linked to. I ain't claiming to take credit for it, but it's so cool that he immediately responds with this.
Peace.

title="comment permalink">March 01, 2008 5:57 PM  
Blogger Human said...

CHECK EMAIL PLEASE.

title="comment permalink">March 01, 2008 6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();