{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: Blue Majority endorses Obama <$BlogMetaData>


Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Blue Majority endorses Obama

Open Left - I just made my first contribution to Barack Obama, and I did it though the Blue Majority page on Act Blue. Now, I am asking you to do the same, since Barack Obama is the latest candidate to be added to the Blue Majority page.

Daily Kos - It's clear our communities have become heavily pro-Obama, especially as Clinton's only path to victory is via coup by super delegate and civil war, and she doesn't give a damn.

Swing State Project - Barack Obama will hold the lead in elected delegates after the last primary is conducted, and the only way Hillary Clinton can secure the nomination is if unpledged superdelegates choose to subvert the will of the pledged delegates. Given that Clinton's rolled up very few superdelegate endorsements since Super Tuesday, and the discord a superdelegate-based victory might foment within the party, this is an extremely unlikely development.

Labels: , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

4 Comments:

Blogger JM said...

I just don't get how she thinks a prolonged, ugly battle for what appears to be an increasingly unlikely prize is going to be in anyone's best interests. Unless, of course she's a Republican double agent?

title="comment permalink">March 26, 2008 10:27 PM  
Blogger Human said...

CHA-CHING!
Why, I do hear that the Obama Campaign is even already running ads in Indiana. I wonder where I can view one of those...........

title="comment permalink">March 27, 2008 8:00 PM  
Blogger Human said...

jm- Yes she is. For all intents and purposes.
Peace

title="comment permalink">March 27, 2008 8:01 PM  
Blogger John Good said...

I just saw Obama's as on my local TV! That was really kewl! I guess Indiana actually matters this time around. . .

title="comment permalink">March 30, 2008 12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();