{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: This just in from Obama Girl! <$BlogMetaData>


Monday, March 24, 2008

This just in from Obama Girl!

Perhaps feeling threatened by the hotness of Bill Richardson's beard, Obama Girl is back with a brand-new video wherein she once again declares herself Barack Obama's most devoted fan wearing the least clothes. In this installment, O-Girl pleads with Hillary Clinton to stop the negative campaigning (because it is so totally all her) and join her and Obama in uniting the party:

Labels: ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

3 Comments:

Blogger Human said...

err, I forgot the subject. I guess I'll just have to watch it again :)

title="comment permalink">March 25, 2008 9:33 AM  
Blogger Parson said...

I think the subject is cleavage, but I'm not sure, I better watch it again, and again.

I would like to find her (Obama girl NOT Hillary) in my bed at 3am.

title="comment permalink">March 25, 2008 5:35 PM  
Blogger John Good said...

I'd reply, but I'm watching it right now.

title="comment permalink">March 25, 2008 9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();