{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: $1,000 per hour <$BlogMetaData>


Wednesday, March 12, 2008

$1,000 per hour


The New York Times interviewed
"Kristen," nee Ashley Youmans, now Ashley Alexandra Dupre, age 22. She is an aspiring singer, and an accomplished "hummer" who lives in New York City. Perhaps Ashley should have been standing on that stage with Governor Spitzer instead of his wife. I'm not sure why all of these wives choose to appear in all of the assorted media after their husbands have admitted to affairs with other women, other men, assorted farm animals, Barney the dinosaur, or whatever sick shit they are into. If I was the injured spouse in one of these scenarios, my hand would be tightly clenching the appendage that my s/o had used to publicly humiliate me and enjoying their painful squirming.

Labels: , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

4 Comments:

Blogger Undeniable Liberal said...

I'm STILL wondering what you get for that kind of money. It must be something I've never heard of....

title="comment permalink">March 13, 2008 7:32 AM  
Blogger Parson said...

I would choose this girl over anything Bill Clinton ever was accused of being with though. Smoking Gun has more pictures of her. Some are myspace pics that aren't very good. (See Der Parson's Rant for a link).

title="comment permalink">March 13, 2008 7:56 PM  
Blogger John Good said...

What was that quote? Oh yeah, "power corrupts - absolute power corrupts absolutely".

title="comment permalink">March 13, 2008 10:02 PM  
Blogger Sewmouse said...

I question the spouses "stand by your man" bullshit too.

If that were my husband, he'd be told "No, you wanted to do THAT alone, you can do THIS alone. I will NOT stand next to you and tacitly endorse your misbehavior."

title="comment permalink">March 14, 2008 12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();