{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: Chuck Buckley is alive and well! <$BlogMetaData>


Sunday, February 24, 2008

Chuck Buckley is alive and well!

Just posted on Divided States of Bu$hmerica:

For those of you reading this who don't know Chuck, he vanished without a trace last November. We've all been greatly concerned about him, and had even feared the worst. When I saw his blog showing "updated" in my blogroll this evening, I thought it was likely a glitch. But I clicked over anyway, and was greatly relieved to read the following:

Sunday, February 24, 2008

We're home and OK

I abandoned this blog without a word and for that I'm VERY SORRY to my readers and net-friends, but I had good reason. Our grandaughter was born in November with many complications. She was admitted into Children's Hospital Neonatal Intensive Care Unit in Columbus, OH and that's where we have been "living" this past couple of months- literally ceasing our daily lives. We just returned home with her in January. She is doing better, but will require a lot of continuous care. We've had a few trips back to Columbus since then and many local doctor appointments- 2 to 3 per week. She and her parents (our son and his fiance) will be living with us. All of our lives have been changed by this.

Right now, I don't know if I'll be able to get back into this blog and this is the first time I've even had the mental opportunity to make this post. Please understand that our nerves are not in the best condition and we're far behind on everything at home.

I hope to be able to start visiting your blogs again soon. I honestly haven't even read any comments here yet, but I intend to in the next few days. I have been (slowly) catching up on the political scene. Its nice to see bush nearly unmentioned by the media these days...must be tough on an ego like that.

May the cosmic forces bless you. Thank you all for your net friendships.

Chuck

Labels: ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

11 Comments:

Blogger billie said...

good news!!!

title="comment permalink">February 24, 2008 8:40 PM  
Blogger Larry said...

Thanks for spreading the good news about Chuck.

I checked there last week and had about given up.

title="comment permalink">February 24, 2008 8:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

THis just makes my day John. Bless you sir for letting me know..I shall head right over.

title="comment permalink">February 24, 2008 9:08 PM  
Blogger John Good said...

I hope I didn't miss anyone - this is the best news I've had in a LONG time!

title="comment permalink">February 24, 2008 9:26 PM  
Blogger C.J. said...

This is fabulous news! Thanks for passing it on!

title="comment permalink">February 24, 2008 10:12 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

Hey John, I wanted to stop by and thank you for giving me the heads up on Chuck.
I saw it earlier on my nader thread but it didn't 'click', ya know/
right when I was headed off to bed it dawned on me.
I tried for a half hour to get in here last night but my ancient laptop kept freezing up, it doesn't like Youtubes on most sites.
But when I tried to get in here just now with a brand spanking new computer, it still took a LONG time to load.As a matter of fact it is still loading.
Anyway, Thanks for the heads up!

title="comment permalink">February 25, 2008 12:59 PM  
Blogger TomCat said...

Thanks for the heads up John. It took a few hours for it to sink in as I did not know his last name before.

This is the best news I've had all week!

title="comment permalink">February 25, 2008 1:35 PM  
Blogger enigma4ever said...

I had given up , and thought that life had just gotten too hectic for him....so sorry to hear he has been going through such a time...as Bloggers and a Community maybe we need to think of what we can do to try to help....what do you think John ? should we think on it ?

Thanks for posting this MrGood...

title="comment permalink">February 25, 2008 3:07 PM  
Blogger Human said...

Thanks for the update.
Peace

title="comment permalink">February 25, 2008 5:43 PM  
Blogger John Good said...

The news is a great gift to us all - Chuck is very beloved in our community!

title="comment permalink">February 25, 2008 8:36 PM  
Blogger Fans and Friends of Lydia Cornell said...

John,

Thank you SO much for visiting my blog and posting this — and for informing us that Chuck is okay.

I am praying for him and his family. They are going to be fine.

Luv xoxo
Lydia

title="comment permalink">February 26, 2008 12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();