{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: Blogrolling.com - Dead or Alive? <$BlogMetaData>


Thursday, February 07, 2008

Blogrolling.com - Dead or Alive?

I've had serious problems with "blogrolling" over the last 48 hours. The site, and my blogrolls, have been only intermittently available and have caused a HUGE drag on the loading speed of this blog. I have temporarily disabled it until/if the problem is corrected. So, if anyone has wondered where I've been. . .there you go. Has anyone else experienced problems with blogrolling.com recently?

Also, if you can suggest any more reliable options I am wide open to suggestion at this point.

Thanks!

- John =)

Labels: ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

6 Comments:

Blogger PridePress said...

It's not working for me either. I hope it revives soon.

title="comment permalink">February 07, 2008 10:33 PM  
Blogger JM said...

Haven't used it myself, but your page sure loads much faster now!

title="comment permalink">February 07, 2008 11:11 PM  
Blogger Me said...

WOW!

The difference in load speed here is amazing.

Way faster now, Good Man.

That's a good thing!

:)

title="comment permalink">February 08, 2008 5:53 AM  
Blogger Mary Ellen said...

I haven't had any problems, but like jm said, your blog loads a lot faster. Sometimes it takes forever...

I had to take a lot of the videos and stuff off my sidebar because my blog was loading too slow, too.

title="comment permalink">February 08, 2008 9:58 AM  
Blogger John Good said...

Thank you ALL! It SEEMS to be working well once more, but please DO let me know if there are probs from YOUR side of the screen. . .

title="comment permalink">February 08, 2008 11:38 PM  
Blogger miss_moneymaker said...

My blogroll isn't working and their site isn't either.
Yours seems to be working at least.

title="comment permalink">February 14, 2008 6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();