{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: Who's Hand? <$BlogMetaData>


Monday, January 21, 2008

Who's Hand?

I ran across this photograph earlier this evening with the query "who's hand is it?". My first and immediate guess was Keith Richards - I was shocked to find out the real answer to the question. Indeed, this celeb IS older than me, but not quite as old as Mr.Richards. Make your best guess, then click HERE for the answer. . .

Labels: ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

6 Comments:

Blogger billie said...

lord have mercy- with all of the money this person makes- i don't even know. my hands don't look that old. of course i am not near that age either :)

title="comment permalink">January 21, 2008 10:58 PM  
Blogger John Good said...

I'M 43, work with my hands all day, blue collar all the way, and MY hands look better than these.

title="comment permalink">January 21, 2008 11:00 PM  
Blogger Stan Matuska said...

I never would have guessed correctly!!!

title="comment permalink">January 22, 2008 7:48 AM  
Blogger azgoddess said...

wow - she's gonna be 50? wow

title="comment permalink">January 22, 2008 5:30 PM  
Blogger Robert Rouse said...

To be honest, I'll be 53 in a couple of weeks and my hands look better than that. Then again, I never slept with Dennis Rodman.

title="comment permalink">January 22, 2008 9:47 PM  
Blogger John Good said...

Stan - That's cause that's a man, baby!

AZ - Ayup. We're all officially OLD.

Robert - I'm hoping that wasn't said in regret. . .

title="comment permalink">January 23, 2008 11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();