{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: It's been 10 Suckin' Years! <$BlogMetaData>


Sunday, January 20, 2008

It's been 10 Suckin' Years!

The Daily Show's John Oliver looked back at Jon Stewart's coverage of Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky on last night's show to mark the scandal's 10th anniversary and to celebrate the fashion of the late-90's Stewart. The hair! The blazers!



And, yes, I DO still recall where I was when this all unfolded. My wife and I were staying in a vacation home of family friends in northern Wisconsin. I can recall to this day watching it unfold on the tv in that house.

Labels: ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 Comments:

Blogger Stan Matuska said...

Ha ha! Yeah, I remember it very clearly. I thought "how can a president do something so stupid?", then Bush came along.

title="comment permalink">January 20, 2008 8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();