{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: What is your "Lecter Level"? <$BlogMetaData>


Sunday, January 27, 2008

What is your "Lecter Level"?

This just seemed like an apt sequel to the prior post about that desolate road in the Andes. Click on my results below to take the quiz and determine what your "Lecter Level" is.

41%


I'd also like to take this opportunity to invite several of my larger, slower friends to join me on a mountain climbing expedition later this summer. Bubba, Jim-Bob, I'm talking to you. To prepare for our great adventure, you're all invited to my place for meatloaf, milkshakes, and chocolate pie every night until we depart for our your final destination!

Labels: , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

5 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

Hifrigginglarious!!!

28% chance I'd eat my buds....

BTW, I am so stealing this from you.

:)

title="comment permalink">January 28, 2008 12:10 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

20% here?! I can't believe I scored that high. I might order "Carl" so I could eat the airline peanuts. However, I was fascinated with that movie that was out in the 90's about that soccer team that crashed... can't remember the name.

title="comment permalink">January 28, 2008 9:21 AM  
Blogger John Good said...

DAMN, ladies!!! Apparently I AM a cannibal!! ;)

title="comment permalink">January 28, 2008 7:57 PM  
Blogger Parson said...

46% Hanibal Lecter is my hero!

title="comment permalink">January 28, 2008 9:10 PM  
Blogger John Good said...

YES!! Parson takes the crown away from me! I'm normal, I tell you, NORMAL!!! ;)

title="comment permalink">January 28, 2008 9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();