{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: McCain Brain Drain Continues <$BlogMetaData>


Saturday, January 05, 2008

McCain Brain Drain Continues

Have I mentioned that John McCain has completely lost his mind? Yes, I realize that's a redundant statement. But here are some actual recent quotes with links, just in case you still needed some more proof:

"Joe LIEberman would definitely have a place in my administration".

"Let's occupy Iraq for 100 years".

"If I said I was running for eight years, I'm not sure that would be a vote getter".

"The press corps are a bunch of aging, senile vultures".

"Wilford Brimley is our response to Chuck Norris".

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Briney said...

The truth is... I like John McCain. As the cutest senile old grandpa in the world.

However, I don't want Grandpa running the country. My own grandfather was only a few years older than McCain was now when we realized that he was driving his huge Lincoln around the city of Boston even though he could no longer feel his feet or see anymore. He fought like hell to keep his car, and when we finally got it away from him, he bought a scooter that goes about 30 mph which he crashes into all the furniture in the house.

My grandpa is a smart man and I respect the hell out of him, but his prime has passed. It's the same with McCain. Thank you for your service, sir. Please take your seat.

title="comment permalink">January 05, 2008 6:40 PM  
Blogger Parson said...


"Wilford Brimley is our response to Chuck Norris"


I wonder who would win in a fight between the two?

title="comment permalink">January 05, 2008 6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();