{ require_once('class.compressor.php'); //Include the class. The full path may be required } $compressor = new compressor('css,javascript,page'); Left In Aboite: It's a sad day <$BlogMetaData>


Wednesday, January 09, 2008

It's a sad day


New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson will quit the race for the Democratic presidential nomination after fourth-place showings in the New Hampshire primary and Iowa caucuses.

This saddens me (Stan Matuska), as I really like Richardson along with his impressive resume.
Most everyone has said the he has the best resume to become the next president, but apparently that isn't enough.

Now if only several others will follow his lead, we'll be able to have a reasonable debate!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

5 Comments:

Blogger Ray said...

Yeah I saw that too.

Vice President Richardson?

title="comment permalink">January 10, 2008 12:02 AM  
Blogger Mike Kole said...

I agree. Richardson was my first choice Democrat. I'm not impressed with the remaining front-runners on the blue ticket.

I'm afraid that by dropping out this early, Richardson may have eliminated himself from VP considerations, too.

title="comment permalink">January 10, 2008 7:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I definitely agree that Richardson would have been a great choice for the Democrats.

Let's hope he will come back in 4 or 8 years to try again.

title="comment permalink">January 10, 2008 11:31 AM  
Blogger Stan Matuska said...

"I agree. Richardson was my first choice Democrat"

"I definitely agree that Richardson would have been a great choice for the Democrats."


I am dumbfounded! Why then weren't more people voting for him???

title="comment permalink">January 10, 2008 12:22 PM  
Blogger Parson said...

I am dumbfounded! Why then weren't more people voting for him???

It's all about the money. All the big money guys are threatened by these lesser know guys that might really change something in favor of us little people.

title="comment permalink">January 10, 2008 6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

$compressor->finish();